So first thing first congratulations to Jimmy Fallon and Penelope Cruz on their newborns. Kate wasn’t the only person that had a baby. Secondly Kate has done her duty and well. She carried a baby for 9 months, had a “Marilyn Monroe” moment, and gave birth to a boy. Women do it everyday….
1. Kate keeps trying to pull the late princess Diana into everything. a simple dress without the polka dots would’ve let that woman rest for the day.
2. Everyone is praising her on how beautiful she looked. No credit to her hair dresser who showed up before they walked out. The permanent eyeliner and training on smiling even when in pain came in handy.
3. At least the baby looks like Will so you can’t say its Harry’s. But did she actually carry the child herself. Maybe they had to “get rid of” the surrogate which is why they took forever to walk out.
4. Honestly I believe Will is going to be the adult in this marriage. He walked out looking as though he changed into a man…
5. While kate still looks like scared child.