I have nothing to say about the latest appearance of the DoD. But i found something interesting when i went to people.com website. There is an article that says “Kate Debuts 70s-Inspired New Look During Night Out in London“, just that title says a lot what others think of her.
- They call her Kate not the Duchess of Cambridge this is an ongoing annoying conversation that her lovely followers keep fighting for. My thought is that if a publication is calling her that then its more that just ok the rest of the world do so. “I’m very much still Kate”
- Not going to comment on her 70’s inspired look.
- “Night out in London”, obviously they have gotten used to only seeing her out on the town rather than doing work. But wait this is work, not. This girl has only been to her charities once this year alone, and apparently she is going back to her old school to catch up on whose in and whose out.
- DailyMail needs a slap in the face, why are they still comparing her Princess Diana. They did no such thing when she wore the dress last time, so whats so different about this time. Can there be a law passed that no one is allowed to compare Diana and Kate?
- This is my favorite picture of the night even though with the hair in her face she still look crazy in the other pictures.
I will update later when i find a video of her speech.